The upcoming contest between Anthony Santander’s Baltimore Orioles and the Texas Rangers (with Andrew Heaney drawing the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 4:05 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Santander ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Santander
Get the latest odds for Santander and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Heaney (3-3) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings while giving up no earned runs on six hits in a matchup with the Colorado Rockies.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 4.12, a 2.6 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.208.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 3.74 this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of just 1.199 as a pitching staff, which is the fourth-best in baseball this season.
- The Rangers have allowed the sixth-fewest home runs this season at just 49, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Santander or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Anthony Santander Stats vs. the Rangers
Santander Stats and Trends
- In 68.8% of his 48 games this season, Santander has recorded a base hit (33 times). He’s also collected 13 multi-hit games in 2023 (27.1%).
- He has homered in 14.6% of his games in 2023 (seven of 48), which amounts to 3.9% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored in 19 of 48 games this season, including multiple runs scored in four of them.
- Santander has picked up at least one RBI 18 times this year in 48 games played (37.5%), including seven times driving in multiple runs (14.6%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 33 of 48 games this season (68.8%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 15 of those games (31.3%) included an effort that resulted in more than one punchout.
|14 (63.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (73.1%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||11 (42.3%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (50.0%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (19.2%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (46.2%)|
Ready to bet on Santander, the Orioles or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.