On Saturday, May 27 at 2:10 PM ET, Kevin Kiermaier and the Toronto Blue Jays will square off against starter Pablo Lopez and the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, airing on BSN.
Looking to place a wager on Kiermaier ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Kiermaier
Get the latest odds for Kiermaier and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- Lopez (2-3) will take to the mound for the Twins and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in six innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Angels.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 27-year-old ranks 40th in ERA (3.90), 23rd in WHIP (1.100), and fifth in K/9 (11.3).
- The Twins average 10 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, most in the league.
- The Twins have the second-best ERA (3.39) in the majors this season.
- The Twins have a combined 1.184 WHIP as a pitching staff, second-lowest in MLB.
- With just 47 homers allowed, the Twins rank second in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Kiermaier or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kevin Kiermaier Stats vs. the Twins
|6/11/2022||Chi Chi González||2-for-5||1||0||0||1||1/0||0|
Kiermaier Stats and Trends
- Kiermaier has recorded a hit 29 times this year in 40 games played (72.5%), with 14 multi-hit efforts (35.0%).
- He has homered in 10.0% of his games this season (40 contests), going yard in 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
- In 50.0% of his 40 games this season, he has scored (20 times). Also, he’s notched three games with multiple runs in 2023 (7.5%).
- Kiermaier has tallied at least one RBI in 20.0% of his games this year (eight of 40), including more than one RBI in four of those games (10.0%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has been set down on strikes in 24 of 40 games this season, including multiple Ks in four of them.
|12 (70.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (73.9%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (43.5%)|
|7 (41.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (56.5%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.7%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (21.7%)|
Ready to bet on Kiermaier, the Blue Jays or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.