The upcoming contest between Kyle Farmer’s Minnesota Twins and the Toronto Blue Jays (with Chris Bassitt getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 2:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Farmer ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Farmer
Get the latest odds for Farmer and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Toronto Blue Jays
- Bassitt (5-3) will take the mound for the Blue Jays, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed seven hits in 6 1/3 innings pitched against the Tampa Bay Rays on Monday.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 34-year-old’s 3.03 ERA ranks 22nd, 1.027 WHIP ranks 11th, and 7.5 K/9 ranks 51st.
- The Blue Jays average 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Blue Jays have pitched to a 3.96 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Blue Jays rank 13th in MLB with a combined 1.286 WHIP this season.
- The Blue Jays have allowed 68 home runs this season, or 1.3 per game. That ranks 25th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Farmer or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kyle Farmer Stats vs. the Blue Jays
Farmer Stats and Trends
- Farmer has collected a hit in 14 of 26 games this season, with multiple hits in six of them.
- Out of the 26 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s hit a home run in three contests (11.5%), leaving the yard in 3.1% of his plate appearances.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 46.2% of his contests this season (12 of 26), with more than one run scored in three of them (11.5%).
- In 34.6% of his 26 games this season, Farmer has tallied an RBI (nine times). Also, he’s put up three games with multiple RBI in 2023 (11.5%) and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 61.5% of his contests this year (16 of 26), he has been set down on strikes at least once. In seven of those games (26.9%), he registered more than one punchout.
|7 (46.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (63.6%)|
|3 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (27.3%)|
|6 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (54.5%)|
|2 (13.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (9.1%)|
|4 (26.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (45.5%)|
Ready to bet on Farmer, the Twins or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.