Joey Gallo’s Minnesota Twins and the Toronto Blue Jays, who will be sending Chris Bassitt to the hill, square off at Target Field on Saturday, May 27. The first pitch will be thrown at 2:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Gallo ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Gallo
Get the latest odds for Gallo and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Toronto Blue Jays
- The Blue Jays’ Bassitt (5-3) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed seven hits in 6 1/3 innings against the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 34-year-old’s 3.03 ERA ranks 22nd, 1.027 WHIP ranks 11th, and 7.5 K/9 ranks 51st.
- The Blue Jays strike out 9.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Blue Jays have the 11th-ranked ERA (3.96) in the majors this season.
- The Blue Jays rank 13th in MLB with a combined 1.286 WHIP this season.
- With 68 homers allowed, the Blue Jays rank 25th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Gallo or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Joey Gallo Stats vs. the Blue Jays
Gallo Stats and Trends
- Gallo has picked up a hit in 18 of 40 games this year, with multiple hits in five of them.
- He has homered in 10 of 40 games in 2023 (25.0%), which is 8.1% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least a run in 17 of 40 games played this season (42.5%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Gallo has tallied at least one RBI in 11 out of 40 games this year (27.5%). He has collected more than one RBI in six of them (15.0%).
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 29 of 40 games this year (72.5%), while fanning multiple times in 14 of those contests (35.0%).
|11 (55.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (35.0%)|
|2 (10.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (15.0%)|
|10 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|5 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (25.0%)|
|6 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Gallo, the Twins or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.