Edouard Julien and the Minnesota Twins take on starter Chris Bassitt and the Toronto Blue Jays at 2:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Target Field.
Looking to bet on Julien ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Julien
Get the latest odds for Julien and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Toronto Blue Jays
- The Blue Jays will send Bassitt (5-3) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 6 1/3 innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, giving up two earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 34-year-old’s 3.03 ERA ranks 22nd, 1.027 WHIP ranks 11th, and 7.5 K/9 ranks 51st.
- The Blue Jays average 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Blue Jays have pitched to a 3.96 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Blue Jays rank 13th in MLB with a combined 1.286 WHIP this season.
- The Blue Jays have given up 68 home runs so far this season (the 25th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Julien or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Edouard Julien Stats vs. the Blue Jays
Julien Stats and Trends
- This season, Julien has posted at least one hit in five of 13 games played (38.5%), with two multi-hit games.
- He has hit a long ball in three games this season, leaving the ballpark in 6.3% of his trips to home plate.
- He has touched home plate at least one time three times this season in 13 games played (23.1%), including three games with more than one run (23.1%).
- Julien has driven in at least one run in four of 13 games played this season (30.8%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- In 76.9% of his 13 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (10 times). He’s also had six games with multiple Ks in 2023 (46.2%).
|1 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (44.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (22.2%)|
|1 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (22.2%)|
|1 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (22.2%)|
|1 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Julien, the Twins or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.