Josh Jung and the Texas Rangers will take the field at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Saturday, May 27, where they will match up with the Baltimore Orioles and starting pitcher Dean Kremer. The game will start at 4:05 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Jung ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Jung
Get the latest odds for Jung and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- The Orioles will hand the ball to Kremer (5-1) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run in 5 1/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 27-year-old’s 4.61 ERA ranks 55th, 1.481 WHIP ranks 65th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 52nd.
- The Orioles average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- The Orioles have pitched to a 4.18 this season, which ranks 13th in baseball.
- The Orioles rank 18th in MLB with a combined 1.322 WHIP this season.
- With 64 homers allowed, the Orioles rank 21st in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Jung or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Josh Jung Stats vs. the Orioles
Jung Stats and Trends
- Jung has picked up a hit in 74.5% of his 47 games this season, with multiple base hits in 34.0% of those games (16).
- He has gone yard in 19.1% of his games in 2023 (nine of 47), which amounts to 5.4% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 24 times this year in 47 games played (51.1%), including 10 games with more than one run (21.3%).
- Jung has notched at least one RBI in 36.2% of his games this year (17 of 47), including more than one RBI in 10 of those contests (21.3%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- In 83.0% of his contests this year (39 of 47), he has been set down on strikes at least once. In 18 of those games (38.3%), he registered two or more strikeouts.
|16 (76.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (73.1%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (30.8%)|
|11 (52.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (50.0%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (15.4%)|
|7 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (38.5%)|
Ready to bet on Jung, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.