Chas McCormick and the Houston Astros will hit the field at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on Saturday, May 27, where they will match up with the Oakland Athletics and starting pitcher Kyle Muller. The game will start at 4:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on McCormick ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for McCormick
Get the latest odds for McCormick and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Oakland Athletics
- The Athletics will hand the ball to Muller (1-4) for his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw five innings against the Seattle Mariners, giving up six earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to an 8.04 ERA this season with 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 4.4 walks per nine across 10 games.
- The Athletics average just 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in the league.
- The Athletics have pitched to a 6.83 this season, which ranks 30th in baseball.
- The Athletics have a combined 1.657 WHIP as a pitching staff, highest in MLB.
- The Athletics have given up the most long balls so far this season with 88 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with McCormick or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Chas McCormick Stats vs. the Athletics
McCormick Stats and Trends
- In 52.4% of his games this season (11-of-21), McCormick has posted a hit. In five of those games (23.8%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- Despite logging a plate appearance in 21 games this season, he has swatted two home runs.
- He has scored at least one run six times this year in 21 games played (28.6%), including one game with more than one run scored.
- In 28.6% of his 21 games this season, McCormick has tallied an RBI (six times). Also, he’s put up three games with multiple RBI in 2023 (14.3%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 12 of 21 games this season (57.1%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, six of those games (28.6%) included a performance that resulted in two or more strikeouts.
|6 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (45.5%)|
|3 (30.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (18.2%)|
|2 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (36.4%)|
|1 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (9.1%)|
|4 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (18.2%)|
Ready to bet on McCormick, the Astros or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.