Nick Allen’s Oakland Athletics and the Houston Astros, who will be sending Framber Valdez to the mound, match up at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on Saturday, May 27. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Allen ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Allen
Get the latest odds for Allen and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will send Valdez (4-4) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The left-hander did not allow a run in nine innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Oakland Athletics.
- The 29-year-old ranks seventh in ERA (2.45), 12th in WHIP (1.030), and 20th in K/9 (9.8) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Astros have a 9.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, second-best in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.23 this year, first-best in baseball.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of just 1.187 as a pitching staff, which is the third-best in baseball this season.
- With just 53 homers allowed, the Astros rank ninth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Allen or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nick Allen Stats vs. the Astros
|9/15/2022||Lance McCullers Jr.||0-for-3||0||0||0||0||2/0||0|
|8/13/2022||Lance McCullers Jr.||1-for-3||0||0||0||0||1/0||0|
Allen Stats and Trends
- Allen has recorded a hit in 38.5% of his 26 games this season, with multiple hits in 11.5% of those contests (three).
- He has gone yard in one of 26 games, going deep in 1.2% of his plate appearances this season.
- He has scored seven times this year in 26 games played (26.9%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- Allen has knocked in a run twice this season in 26 tries, but he did not drive in multiple runs in either of those games.
- He has fanned 11 times this year in 26 games played (42.3%), including three times striking out multiple times (11.5%).
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (41.7%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (25.0%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||1 (8.3%)|
Ready to bet on Allen, the Athletics or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.