On Saturday, May 27 at 2:10 PM ET, Danny Jansen and the Toronto Blue Jays will challenge starter Pablo Lopez and the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, airing on BSN.
Looking to place a wager on Jansen ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Jansen
Get the latest odds for Jansen and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- The Twins will hand the ball to Lopez (2-3) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in six innings pitched against the Los Angeles Angels on Sunday.
- The 27-year-old ranks 40th in ERA (3.90), 23rd in WHIP (1.100), and fifth in K/9 (11.3) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Twins average 10 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-most in the league.
- Twins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.39 this year, second-best in baseball.
- Twins pitchers have a 1.184 WHIP this season, second-best in the majors.
- The Twins have allowed the second-fewest home runs this season at just 47, or 0.9 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Jansen or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Danny Jansen Stats vs. the Twins
|6/3/2022||Chi Chi González||0-for-4||0||0||0||0||1/0||0|
Jansen Stats and Trends
- Jansen has picked up a hit in 48.6% of his 35 games this season, with multiple base hits in 17.1% of those contests (six).
- In five of 35 games this season, he has hit a home run (14.3%). He’s left the yard in 4.5% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run in 12 of 35 games played this season (34.3%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Jansen has plated a run in 42.9% of his 35 games this year, with more than one RBI in 20.0% of those games (seven). He has also knocked in three or more runs in three contests.
- He has struck out in 18 of 35 games this season, including multiple Ks in six of them.
|10 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (35.0%)|
|4 (26.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (10.0%)|
|6 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (30.0%)|
|3 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.0%)|
|9 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (30.0%)|
Ready to bet on Jansen, the Blue Jays or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.