At 4:05 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers will take the field against the Baltimore Orioles and starting pitcher Dean Kremer at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, airing on MASN2.
Looking to place a bet on Lowe ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Lowe
Get the latest odds for Lowe and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- Kremer (5-1) will take to the mound for the Orioles and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings while giving up one earned run on nine hits in a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- The 27-year-old’s 4.61 ERA ranks 55th, 1.481 WHIP ranks 65th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 52nd among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Orioles have a 9.2 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Orioles have the 13th-ranked ERA (4.18) in the majors this season.
- The Orioles have a combined WHIP of 1.322 as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Orioles have allowed 64 home runs this season, or 1.3 per game. That ranks 21st in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Lowe or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nate Lowe Stats vs. the Orioles
Lowe Stats and Trends
- Lowe has recorded a hit in 82.0% of his 50 games this season, with at least two hits in 24.0% of those contests (12).
- In five of 50 games this season, he has hit a long ball (10.0%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 2.2% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least a run 28 times this season in 50 games played (56.0%), including eight games with more than one run (16.0%).
- Lowe has produced at least one run 22 times this year in 50 tries (44.0%), including plating more than one run in 12.0% of games (six times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion.
- In 60.0% of his contests this season (30 of 50), he has struck out one or more times. In 11 of those games (22.0%), he registered more than one strikeout.
|18 (75.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||23 (88.5%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (26.9%)|
|13 (54.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||15 (57.7%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (7.7%)|
|12 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (38.5%)|
Ready to bet on Lowe, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.