The upcoming game between Edward Olivares’ Kansas City Royals and the Washington Nationals (with Josiah Gray drawing the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Olivares ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Olivares
Get the latest odds for Olivares and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Washington Nationals
- The Nationals will hand the ball to Gray (4-5) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in five innings against the Detroit Tigers.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 25-year-old ranks 10th in ERA (2.65), 52nd in WHIP (1.370), and 52nd in K/9 (7.3).
- The Nationals strike out just 7.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Nationals have pitched to a 4.57 this season, which ranks 22nd in baseball.
- Nationals pitchers have a 1.441 WHIP this season, 25th in the majors.
- With 63 homers allowed, the Nationals rank 19th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Olivares or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Edward Olivares Stats vs. the Nationals
Olivares Stats and Trends
- Olivares has collected a base hit 23 times this season in 40 games played (57.5%), including multiple knocks on eight occasions (20.0%).
- In three of 40 games this season, he has homered (7.5%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 2% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored a run in 40.0% of his 40 games this year. That includes two or more runs scored in 12.5% of those games (five).
- In nine of 40 games this season, Olivares has driven in a run. He has one game with multiple RBI.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times 21 times this year in 40 games (52.5%), including four games with more than one strikeout (10.0%).
|9 (45.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (70.0%)|
|4 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (20.0%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (45.0%)|
|2 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.0%)|
|4 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Olivares, the Royals or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.