The upcoming game between Jonah Heim’s Texas Rangers and the Baltimore Orioles (with Dean Kremer getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 4:05 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Heim ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Heim
Get the latest odds for Heim and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- The Orioles will send Kremer (5-1) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings while giving up one earned run on nine hits in a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- The 27-year-old’s 4.61 ERA ranks 55th, 1.481 WHIP ranks 65th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 52nd among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Orioles strike out 9.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-best in MLB.
- The Orioles have pitched to a 4.18 this season, which ranks 13th in baseball.
- The Orioles have a combined WHIP of 1.322 as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Orioles have allowed 64 home runs this season, or 1.3 per game. That ranks 21st in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Heim or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jonah Heim Stats vs. the Orioles
Heim Stats and Trends
- Heim has collected a hit in 69.0% of his 42 games this year, with at least two hits in 28.6% of them (12).
- Out of the 42 games he has played in this season, he’s homered in six contests (14.3%), hitting a home run in 3.6% of his plate appearances.
- In 18 of 42 contests this year (42.9%), he has scored a run, and eight of those games (19.0%) included a performance that produced two or more runs scored.
- Heim has plated at least one run 20 times this season in 42 games played (47.6%), including eight times plating multiple runs (19.0%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- He has fanned 23 times this season in 42 games played (54.8%), including eight times striking out multiple times (19.0%).
|13 (65.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (72.7%)|
|4 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (36.4%)|
|10 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (36.4%)|
|5 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.5%)|
|11 (55.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (40.9%)|
Ready to bet on Heim, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.