Kyle Tucker and the Houston Astros take on starter Kyle Muller and the Oakland Athletics at 4:07 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
Looking to put down a bet on Tucker ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Tucker
Get the latest odds for Tucker and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Oakland Athletics
- The Athletics will hand the ball to Muller (1-4) for his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed five innings while giving up six earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 8.04, a 1.43 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.957 in 10 games this season.
- The Athletics have a 7.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Athletics have the 30th-ranked ERA (6.83) in the majors this season.
- Athletics pitchers have a 1.657 WHIP this season, worst in the majors.
- The Athletics have allowed the most home runs this season with 88, or 1.7 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Tucker or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kyle Tucker Stats vs. the Athletics
Tucker Stats and Trends
- In 68.0% of his games this year (34-of-50), Tucker has posted a hit. In 14 of those games (28.0%), he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- In seven of 50 games this season, he has hit a home run (14.0%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 3.4% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run in 17 of 50 games played this season (34.0%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- In 22 of 50 games this season (44.0%), Tucker has picked up an RBI, and in nine of those games (18.0%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once 26 times this season in 50 games (52.0%), including five games with more than one strikeout (10.0%).
|15 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (76.0%)|
|7 (28.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (28.0%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (36.0%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.0%)|
|11 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (44.0%)|
Ready to bet on Tucker, the Astros or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.