On Saturday, May 27 at 4:07 PM ET, Martin Maldonado and the Houston Astros will challenge starter Kyle Muller and the Oakland Athletics at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, airing on NSPCA.
Looking to place a wager on Maldonado ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Maldonado
Get the latest odds for Maldonado and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Oakland Athletics
- The Athletics will hand the ball to Muller (1-4) for his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed five innings while giving up six earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an 8.04 ERA, 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .348.
- The Athletics strike out just 7.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Athletics have pitched to a 6.83 this season, which ranks 30th in baseball.
- The Athletics have a combined WHIP of 1.657 as a pitching staff, which is worst in baseball this season.
- The Athletics have allowed the most home runs this season with 88, or 1.7 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Maldonado or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Martín Maldonado Stats vs. the Athletics
Maldonado Stats and Trends
- Maldonado has collected a hit in 20 out of 37 games this season (54.1%), with multiple base knocks in four of those contests (10.8%).
- He has gone yard in three games this season, going deep in 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run in eight of 37 games played this season (21.6%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Maldonado has picked up at least one RBI seven times so far this season in 37 games played (18.9%), including one game in which he drove in multiple runs.
- He has struck out in 25 of 37 games this year, including multiple Ks in 13 of them.
|11 (55.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (52.9%)|
|3 (15.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (5.9%)|
|3 (15.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (29.4%)|
|1 (5.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (11.8%)|
|3 (15.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (23.5%)|
Ready to bet on Maldonado, the Astros or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.