Marcus Semien is currently riding a 15-game hitting streak, and he’ll be aiming to keep that streak going against Dean Kremer when the Texas Rangers and Baltimore Orioles match up at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Saturday, May 27 at 4:05 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Semien ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Semien
Get the latest odds for Semien and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- The Orioles’ Kremer (5-1) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Toronto Blue Jays, giving up one earned run while allowing nine hits.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 4.61 ERA ranks 55th, 1.481 WHIP ranks 65th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 52nd.
- The Orioles average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- The Orioles have pitched to a 4.18 this season, which ranks 13th in baseball.
- Orioles pitchers have a 1.322 WHIP this season, 18th in the majors.
- With 64 homers allowed, the Orioles rank 21st in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Semien or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Marcus Semien Stats vs. the Orioles
Semien Stats and Trends
- Semien has reached base with a base hit 40 times this season in 50 games played (80.0%), including multiple knocks in 36.0% of them (18 times).
- He has hit a home run in 16.0% of his games this season (50 contests), going yard in 3.4% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 33 times this year in 50 games played (66.0%), including 10 times when he tallied multiple runs (20.0%).
- Semien has picked up an RBI in 26 of 50 games this year, including multiple RBI in nine of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once 29 times this year in 50 games (58.0%), including eight games with more than one strikeout (16.0%).
|17 (70.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||23 (88.5%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (34.6%)|
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||19 (73.1%)|
|1 (4.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (26.9%)|
|8 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||18 (69.2%)|
Ready to bet on Semien, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.