Chris Taylor and the Los Angeles Dodgers meet starter Tyler Glasnow and the Tampa Bay Rays at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Tropicana Field.
Looking to place a bet on Taylor ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Taylor
Get the latest odds for Taylor and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Tampa Bay Rays
- The Rays will send Glasnow to the mound for his first start this season.
- The 29-year-old right-hander hasn’t pitched since last season. He last appeared on Saturday, Oct. 8 against the Cleveland Guardians, when he pitched five scoreless innings as the starter.
- Last season, he posted a 1.35 ERA with 13.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays have a 8.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- Rays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.68 this year, fourth-best in baseball.
- The Rays have a combined 1.213 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-lowest in MLB.
- With just 52 homers allowed, the Rays rank eighth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Taylor or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Chris Taylor Stats vs. the Rays
Taylor Stats and Trends
- Taylor has collected a base hit 18 times this season in 39 games played (46.2%), including multiple knocks on four occasions (10.3%).
- He has homered in 17.9% of his games this season (39 contests), going yard in 5.5% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run in 12 out of 39 games this season (30.8%), which includes more than one run scored in four of them (10.3%).
- Taylor has driven in at least one run 13 times this season in 39 games played (33.3%), including five games with more than one RBI (12.8%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once 30 times this year in 39 games (76.9%), including 13 games with more than one strikeout (33.3%).
|7 (43.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (47.8%)|
|3 (18.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (4.3%)|
|6 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (26.1%)|
|3 (18.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (17.4%)|
|6 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (30.4%)|
Ready to bet on Taylor, the Dodgers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.