Aledmys Diaz and the Oakland Athletics will hit the field at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on Saturday, May 27, where they will square off against the Houston Astros and starting pitcher Framber Valdez. The matchup will start at 4:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Diaz ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Diaz
Get the latest odds for Diaz and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Valdez (4-4) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander did not allow a run in nine innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Oakland Athletics.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 29-year-old’s 2.45 ERA ranks seventh, 1.030 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.8 K/9 ranks 20th.
- The Astros average 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the league.
- Astros pitchers have the lowest combined ERA in the majors at 3.23.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.187 WHIP this season, third-best in the majors.
- The Astros have allowed the ninth-fewest home runs this season at just 53, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Diaz or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Aledmys Díaz Stats vs. the Astros
Diaz Stats and Trends
- In 47.1% of his games this year (16-of-34), Diaz has recorded a hit. In six of those games (17.6%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- He has hit only one dinger despite logging a trip the plate in 34 games this season.
- He has touched home plate in eight of 34 contests this season.
- Diaz has picked up at least one RBI seven times this year in 34 games played (20.6%). He does not, however, have multiple RBI in any of those games.
- He has struck out at least once 21 times this year in 34 games (61.8%), including four games with more than one strikeout (11.8%).
|9 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (43.8%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (18.8%)|
|6 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (12.5%)|
|1 (5.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (18.8%)|
Ready to bet on Diaz, the Athletics or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.