Jose Altuve and the Houston Astros will take the field at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on Saturday, May 27, where they will match up with the Oakland Athletics and starting pitcher Kyle Muller. The matchup will start at 4:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Altuve ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Altuve
Get the latest odds for Altuve and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Oakland Athletics
- Muller (1-4) will take the mound for the Athletics, his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed five innings while giving up six earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to an 8.04 ERA this season with 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 4.4 walks per nine across 10 games.
- The Athletics averaged the 25th-most strikeouts per nine innings (7.6) in the league last season.
- The Athletics pitched to a 4.55 last season, which ranked 25th in baseball.
- The Athletics ranked 23rd in MLB with a combined 1.333 WHIP last season.
- The Athletics gave up the fourth-most long balls last season with 195 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Altuve or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jose Altuve Stats vs. the Athletics
Altuve Stats and Trends
- Altuve got a base hit in 104 of 154 games last year (67.5%), with at least two hits in 47 of them (30.5%).
- He homered in 17.5% of his games in 2022 (27 of 154), including 4.6% of his trips to the dish.
- He scored in 81 of 154 games last year (52.6%), including scoring more than once in 16.2% of his games (25 times).
- In 41 of 154 games last year (26.6%), Altuve drove in a run, and 12 of those games (7.8%) included two or more RBIs. He had three or more RBIs in four contests.
- He went down on strikes one or more times 72 times last year in 154 games (46.8%), including 24 multi-strikeout games (15.6%).
|54 (69.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||50 (65.8%)|
|24 (30.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (30.3%)|
|42 (53.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||39 (51.3%)|
|12 (15.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (19.7%)|
|18 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||23 (30.3%)|
Ready to bet on Altuve, the Astros or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.