The upcoming game between Alex Call’s Washington Nationals and the Kansas City Royals (with Brady Singer drawing the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Call ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Call
Get the latest odds for Call and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Kansas City Royals
- Singer (3-4) will take to the mound for the Royals and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs and allowed seven hits in 3 2/3 innings pitched against the Detroit Tigers on Monday.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with a 7.48 ERA, 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .303.
- The Royals have a 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- Royals pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.26 this year, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Royals have a combined WHIP of 1.470 as a pitching staff, which is third-worst in baseball this season.
- The Royals have given up 64 home runs so far this season (the 21st-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Call or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alex Call Stats vs. the Royals
Call Stats and Trends
- In 53.2% of his 47 games this season, Call has recorded a base hit (25 times). He’s also collected nine multi-hit games in 2023 (19.1%).
- He has hit a home run in 6.4% of his games in 2023 (three of 47), which amounts to 1.5% of his trips to the plate.
- He has touched home plate in 36.2% of his 47 games this year. That includes more than one run scored in 8.5% of those contests (four).
- Call has picked up at least one RBI 13 times this year in 47 games played (27.7%), including five games with more than one RBI (10.6%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 30 of 47 games this season (63.8%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 10 of those games (21.3%) included a performance that resulted in two or more punchouts.
|13 (54.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (52.2%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (21.7%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (47.8%)|
|1 (4.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.7%)|
|7 (29.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (26.1%)|
Ready to bet on Call, the Nationals or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.