At 4:05 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Robbie Grossman and the Texas Rangers will take the field against the Baltimore Orioles and starting pitcher Dean Kremer at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, airing on MASN2.
Looking to put down a bet on Grossman ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Grossman
Get the latest odds for Grossman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- The Orioles will hand the ball to Kremer (5-1) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed nine hits in 5 1/3 innings pitched against the Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 4.61 ERA ranks 55th, 1.481 WHIP ranks 65th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 52nd.
- The Orioles average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- Orioles pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.18 this year, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Orioles have a combined WHIP of 1.322 as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Orioles have allowed 64 home runs this season, or 1.3 per game. That ranks 21st in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Grossman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Robbie Grossman Stats vs. the Orioles
Grossman Stats and Trends
- Grossman has collected a hit in 67.4% of his 43 games this season, with multiple base hits in 16.3% of them (seven).
- In 14.0% of his games this season, he has homered (six of 43). He’s left the yard in 3.4% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least a run in 46.5% of his contests this year (20 of 43), with two or more runs scored in six of them (14.0%).
- Grossman has produced at least one run 15 times this season in 43 games played (34.9%), including eight games with more than one RBI (18.6%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 31 of 43 games this season, including multiple Ks in 14 of them.
|16 (72.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (61.9%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (14.3%)|
|12 (54.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (38.1%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (14.3%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Grossman, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.