Carlos Perez’s Oakland Athletics and the Houston Astros, who will be sending Framber Valdez to the mound, match up at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on Saturday, May 27. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Pérez ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pérez
Get the latest odds for Pérez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will send Valdez (4-4) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he allowed four hits in nine scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics.
- The 29-year-old’s 2.45 ERA ranks seventh, 1.030 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.8 K/9 ranks 20th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Astros have a 9.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, second-best in baseball.
- The Astros have a 3.23 ERA as a team, best in baseball.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of just 1.187 as a pitching staff, which is the third-best in baseball this season.
- The Astros have allowed the ninth-fewest home runs this season at just 53, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pérez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Carlos Pérez Stats vs. the Astros
Pérez Stats and Trends
- Perez has recorded a hit 17 times this season in 29 games played (58.6%), with three multi-hit efforts (10.3%).
- He has hit a home run in 10.3% of his games this season (29 contests), going yard in 3.4% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored nine times this season in 29 games played (31.0%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- In eight of 29 games this year, Perez has plated a run. He has one game with multiple RBI.
- He has gone down on strikes in 58.6% of his 29 games this year, while fanning more than once in 10.3% of those contests (three).
|8 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (69.2%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (23.1%)|
|5 (31.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (30.8%)|
|1 (6.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (15.4%)|
|3 (18.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (38.5%)|
Ready to bet on Pérez, the Athletics or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.