Nicholas Castellanos’ Philadelphia Phillies and the Atlanta Braves, who will be sending Charlie Morton to the mound, match up at Truist Park on Saturday, May 27. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Castellanos ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Castellanos
Get the latest odds for Castellanos and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Atlanta Braves
- Morton (5-4) will take the mound for the Braves, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw five innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers, giving up six earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 39-year-old’s 3.61 ERA ranks 33rd, 1.414 WHIP ranks 58th, and 9.3 K/9 ranks 25th.
- The Braves average 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-most in the league.
- Braves pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.70 this year, fifth-best in baseball.
- The Braves rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Braves have allowed the fourth-fewest home runs this season at just 48, or 0.9 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Castellanos or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nicholas Castellanos Stats vs. the Braves
Castellanos Stats and Trends
- Castellanos has tallied a hit 34 times this year in 51 games played (66.7%), with 19 multi-hit efforts (37.3%).
- He has hit a home run in four games this season, going deep in 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored in 52.9% of his 51 games this season. That includes two or more runs scored in 11.8% of them (six).
- Castellanos has picked up at least one RBI 19 times this season in 51 games played (37.3%), including seven times driving in multiple runs (13.7%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 39 of 51 games this year (76.5%), he has been set down on strikes. Plus, 12 of those games (23.5%) included an effort that resulted in two or more punchouts.
|19 (79.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (55.6%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (33.3%)|
|15 (62.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (44.4%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.7%)|
|8 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (40.7%)|
Ready to bet on Castellanos, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.