On Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET, Eddie Rosario and the Atlanta Braves will challenge starter Zack Wheeler and the Philadelphia Phillies at Truist Park, airing on FS1.
Looking to bet on Rosario ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rosario
Get the latest odds for Rosario and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Wheeler (3-4) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed eight hits in six innings pitched against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Monday.
- The 32-year-old’s 4.11 ERA ranks 43rd, 1.228 WHIP ranks 41st, and 10.1 K/9 ranks 18th among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Phillies average 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-most in the league.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.65 this year, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Phillies rank 21st in MLB with a combined 1.337 WHIP this season.
- The Phillies have allowed the ninth-fewest home runs this season at just 53, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rosario or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Eddie Rosario Stats vs. the Phillies
Rosario Stats and Trends
- Rosario has picked up a hit in 26 of 44 games this season, with multiple hits in nine of them.
- In 11.4% of his games this season, he has gone yard (five of 44). He’s gone deep in 3.2% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least one run in 29.5% of his contests this year (13 of 44), with more than one run scored in three of those contests (6.8%).
- Rosario has picked up an RBI in 12 of 44 games this season, including multiple RBI in four of them. He has also plated three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has struck out one or more times in 27 out of 44 games this year (61.4%), while fanning multiple times in 12 of those contests (27.3%).
|16 (59.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (58.8%)|
|7 (25.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (11.8%)|
|8 (29.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (29.4%)|
|4 (14.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.9%)|
|9 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (17.6%)|
Ready to bet on Rosario, the Braves or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.