Jackie Bradley Jr. and the Kansas City Royals will take the field at Kauffman Stadium on Saturday, May 27, where they will square off against the Washington Nationals and starting pitcher Josiah Gray. The game will start at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Bradley ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bradley
Get the latest odds for Bradley and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Washington Nationals
- The Nationals’ Gray (4-5) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in five innings against the Detroit Tigers.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 25-year-old’s 2.65 ERA ranks 10th, 1.370 WHIP ranks 52nd, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 52nd.
- The Nationals have a 7.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.57 this year, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Nationals pitchers have a 1.441 WHIP this season, 25th in the majors.
- With 63 homers allowed, the Nationals rank 19th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bradley or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jackie Bradley Jr. Stats vs. the Nationals
Bradley Stats and Trends
- Bradley has recorded a hit in 11 of 33 games this year (33.3%), with multiple base hits in two of them.
- He has homered in one of 33 games, leaving the ballpark in 1% of his plate appearances this season.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in eight of 33 games played this season (24.2%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Bradley has notched at least one RBI in four of 33 games played this season (12.1%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has struck out in 54.5% of his 33 games this year, while fanning more than once in 18.2% of those games (six).
|9 (52.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||2 (12.5%)|
|1 (5.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (6.3%)|
|6 (35.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (12.5%)|
|1 (5.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||0 (0.0%)|
Ready to bet on Bradley, the Royals or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.