J.D. Davis and the San Francisco Giants will hit the field at American Family Field on Saturday, May 27, where they will challenge the Milwaukee Brewers and starting pitcher Corbin Burnes. The contest will begin at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Davis ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Davis
Get the latest odds for Davis and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Milwaukee Brewers
- The Brewers will send Burnes (4-4) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Monday, when he tossed five innings while giving up five earned runs on seven hits in a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- The 28-year-old ranks 41st in ERA (3.97), 37th in WHIP (1.218), and 42nd in K/9 (8.1) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Brewers average the 25th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.1) in the league this season.
- The Brewers have pitched to a 4.19 this season, which ranks 14th in baseball.
- The Brewers rank 16th in MLB with a combined 1.305 WHIP this season.
- The Brewers have allowed the fifth-most home runs this season with 70, or 1.4 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Davis or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
J.D. Davis Stats vs. the Brewers
Davis Stats and Trends
- In 58.7% of his games this year (27-of-46), Davis has posted a hit. In 13 of those games (28.3%), he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- He has hit a home run in 19.6% of his games this season (46 contests), going yard in 5% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least a run in 17 of 46 games this season (37.0%), which includes two or more runs scored in three of those games (6.5%).
- Davis has plated a run in 15 of 46 games this season, including multiple RBI in seven of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- He has been set down on strikes in 32 of 46 games this season, including multiple Ks in 10 of them.
|13 (54.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (63.6%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (36.4%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (50.0%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (27.3%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (40.9%)|
Ready to bet on Davis, the Giants or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.