At 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Randy Arozarena and the Tampa Bay Rays will take the diamond against the Los Angeles Dodgers and starting pitcher Clayton Kershaw at Tropicana Field, airing on BSSUN.
Looking to place a bet on Arozarena ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Arozarena
Get the latest odds for Arozarena and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Kershaw (6-4) will take the mound for the Dodgers, his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed five hits in 3 2/3 innings against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- The 35-year-old’s 2.98 ERA ranks 19th, 1.099 WHIP ranks 21st, and 10.8 K/9 ranks ninth among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Dodgers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Dodgers have the 17th-ranked ERA (4.36) in the majors this season.
- The Dodgers have a combined 1.247 WHIP as a pitching staff, seventh-lowest in MLB.
- The Dodgers have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 15th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Arozarena or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Randy Arozarena Stats vs. the Dodgers
Arozarena Stats and Trends
- In 70.6% of his 51 games this season, Arozarena has notched a base hit (36 times). He’s also collected 17 multi-hit games in 2023 (33.3%).
- He has homered in 10 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 5% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 27 of 51 games this season (52.9%), which includes more than one run scored in seven of those contests (13.7%).
- Arozarena has driven in at least one run 22 times this year in 51 games played (43.1%), including eight games with more than one RBI (15.7%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- He has struck out one or more times 30 times this year in 51 games (58.8%), including 13 games with more than one strikeout (25.5%).
|21 (72.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (68.2%)|
|7 (24.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (45.5%)|
|15 (51.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (54.5%)|
|7 (24.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (13.6%)|
|13 (44.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (40.9%)|
Ready to bet on Arozarena, the Rays or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.