When the Los Angeles Dodgers match up against the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field on Saturday, May 27, Freddie Freeman will be trying to keep his 15-game hitting streak going against starter Tyler Glasnow.
Looking to place a bet on Freeman ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Freeman
Get the latest odds for Freeman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Tampa Bay Rays
- Glasnow has been named the starter for the Rays and will make his first start this season.
- The last time the 29-year-old pitched was on Saturday, Oct. 8 against the Cleveland Guardians. The righty threw five scoreless innings as the starter in that matchup.
- He finished last season with a 1.35 ERA and a 0.9 WHIP.
- The Rays strike out 8.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 23rd in MLB.
- The Rays have the fourth-best ERA (3.68) in the majors this season.
- The Rays have a combined WHIP of just 1.213 as a pitching staff, which is the fifth-best in baseball this season.
- The Rays have allowed the eighth-fewest home runs this season at just 52, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Freeman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Freddie Freeman Stats vs. the Rays
Freeman Stats and Trends
- Freeman has recorded a hit in 76.9% of his 52 games this year, with more than one hit in 40.4% of them (21).
- Out of the 52 games he has appeared in this season, he’s homered in eight contests (15.4%), leaving the ballpark in 3.8% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run in 34 out of 52 games this year (65.4%), which includes two or more runs scored in nine of them (17.3%).
- Freeman has produced at least one run 18 times this year in 52 tries (34.6%), including driving in more than one run in 13.5% of games (seven times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on five occasions.
- In 55.8% of his contests this year (29 of 52), he has struck out at least once. In six of those games (11.5%), he registered more than one punchout.
|19 (79.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||21 (75.0%)|
|11 (45.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (35.7%)|
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||20 (71.4%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (17.9%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (32.1%)|
Ready to bet on Freeman, the Dodgers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.