Dominic Smith and the Washington Nationals will take the field at Kauffman Stadium on Saturday, May 27, where they will square off against the Kansas City Royals and starting pitcher Brady Singer. The game will begin at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Smith ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Smith
Get the latest odds for Smith and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Kansas City Royals
- Singer (3-4) will take the mound for the Royals, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up five earned runs and allowed seven hits in 3 2/3 innings against the Detroit Tigers.
- The 26-year-old has pitched to a 7.48 ERA this season with 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.6 walks per nine across 10 games.
- The Royals have a 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Royals have the 29th-ranked ERA (5.26) in the majors this season.
- The Royals have a combined WHIP of 1.470 as a pitching staff, which is third-worst in baseball this season.
- With 64 homers allowed, the Royals rank 21st in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Smith or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Dominic Smith Stats vs. the Royals
Smith Stats and Trends
- In 66.7% of his 48 games this season, Smith has recorded a base hit (32 times). He’s also registered 15 multi-hit games in 2023 (31.3%).
- He has hit only one home run despite logging a trip the plate in 48 games this season.
- In 19 of 48 games this season (39.6%), he has scored at least a run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Smith has plated at least one run in 22.9% of his games this year (11 of 48), including more than one RBI in three of those contests (6.3%).
- In 54.2% of his 48 games this season, he has struck out (26 times). He’s also had five games with multiple Ks in 2023 (10.4%).
|16 (59.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (76.2%)|
|10 (37.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (23.8%)|
|12 (44.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (33.3%)|
|1 (3.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|5 (18.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (28.6%)|
Ready to bet on Smith, the Nationals or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.