Carlos Santana and the Pittsburgh Pirates will take the field at T-Mobile Park on Saturday, May 27, where they will square off against the Seattle Mariners and starting pitcher Luis Castillo. The matchup will begin at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Santana ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Santana
Get the latest odds for Santana and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Seattle Mariners
- Castillo (3-2) will take to the mound for the Mariners and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he allowed four hits in six scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics.
- The 30-year-old ranks 16th in ERA (2.97), 14th in WHIP (1.040), and 13th in K/9 (10.3) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Mariners have a 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Mariners have the third-best ERA (3.60) in the majors this season.
- Mariners pitchers have a 1.164 WHIP this season, lowest in the majors.
- The Mariners have allowed the fewest home runs this season at just 41, or 0.8 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Santana or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Carlos Santana Stats vs. the Mariners
Santana Stats and Trends
- Santana has recorded a hit in 29 of 47 games this season (61.7%), with more than one hit in nine of them (19.1%).
- He has homered in 6.4% of his games in 2023 (three of 47), which amounts to 1.5% of his trips to the dish.
- In 34.0% of his 47 games this season, he has scored (16 times). Also, he’s put up three games with multiple runs in 2023 (6.4%).
- Santana has picked up at least one RBI 17 times this season in 47 tries (36.2%), including plating more than one run in 10.6% of games (five times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on two occasions.
- In 63.8% of his 47 games this season, he has struck out (30 times). He’s also had four games with multiple Ks in 2023 (8.5%).
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (65.2%)|
|2 (8.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (30.4%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (30.4%)|
|1 (4.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.7%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (47.8%)|
Ready to bet on Santana, the Pirates or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.