At 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Luis Garcia and the Washington Nationals will suit up against the Kansas City Royals and starting pitcher Brady Singer at Kauffman Stadium, airing on BSKC.
Looking to place a bet on Garcia ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Garcia
Get the latest odds for Garcia and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Kansas City Royals
- The Royals will hand the ball to Singer (3-4) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs in 3 2/3 innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Detroit Tigers.
- The 26-year-old has pitched to a 7.48 ERA this season with 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.6 walks per nine across 10 games.
- The Royals have a 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- Royals pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.26 this year, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Royals have a combined 1.470 WHIP as a pitching staff, third-highest in MLB.
- The Royals have allowed 64 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 21st in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Garcia or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Luis Garcia Stats vs. the Royals
Garcia Stats and Trends
- Garcia has tallied a hit 27 times this season in 44 games played (61.4%), with 15 multi-hit efforts (34.1%).
- He has homered in 6.8% of his games in 2023 (three of 44), which amounts to 1.6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 40.9% of his 44 games this season, he has scored a run (18 times). Also, he’s put up five games with multiple runs in 2023 (11.4%).
- Garcia has notched at least one RBI 15 times this season in 44 games played (34.1%), including five games with more than one RBI (11.4%).
- He has gone down on strikes at least once 17 times this season in 44 games (38.6%), including three games with more than one strikeout (6.8%).
|14 (56.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (68.4%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (36.8%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (47.4%)|
|2 (8.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.3%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (36.8%)|
Ready to bet on Garcia, the Nationals or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.