On Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET, Corey Dickerson and the Washington Nationals will square off against starter Brady Singer and the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, airing on BSKC.
Looking to place a bet on Dickerson ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Dickerson
Get the latest odds for Dickerson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Kansas City Royals
- Singer (3-4) will take to the mound for the Royals and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs and allowed seven hits in 3 2/3 innings pitched against the Detroit Tigers on Monday.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 7.48, a 2.15 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.642.
- The Royals have a 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Royals have the 29th-ranked ERA (5.26) in the majors this season.
- The Royals have a combined WHIP of 1.470 as a pitching staff, which is third-worst in baseball this season.
- With 64 homers allowed, the Royals rank 21st in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Dickerson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Corey Dickerson Stats vs. the Royals
Dickerson Stats and Trends
- Dickerson has collected a hit in six games this season (nine games played, 66.7%), including one multi-hit game.
- Despite logging a plate appearance in nine games this season, he has swatted two long balls.
- In four of nine games this season, he has scored a run, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Dickerson has driven in at least one run in four of nine games played this season (44.4%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- In five of nine games this season, he has gone down on strikes at least once, and he has one game in which he fanned more than once.
|3 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||3 (100.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (33.3%)|
|2 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (66.7%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (66.7%)|
|1 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (100.0%)|
Ready to bet on Dickerson, the Nationals or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.