David Peralta and the Los Angeles Dodgers will hit the field at Tropicana Field on Saturday, May 27, where they will play the Tampa Bay Rays and starting pitcher Tyler Glasnow. The game will start at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Peralta ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Peralta
Get the latest odds for Peralta and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Tampa Bay Rays
- Glasnow will make his first start of the season for the Rays.
- The 29-year-old right-hander hasn’t pitched since last season. He last appeared on Saturday, Oct. 8 against the Cleveland Guardians, when he pitched five scoreless innings as the starter.
- He pitched to a 1.35 ERA while striking out 13.5 batters per nine innings last season.
- The Rays average the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.3) in the league this season.
- The Rays have the fourth-best ERA (3.68) in the majors this season.
- The Rays have a combined 1.213 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-lowest in MLB.
- The Rays have given up the eighth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 52 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Peralta or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
David Peralta Stats vs. the Rays
Peralta Stats and Trends
- In 47.6% of his 42 games this season, Peralta has recorded a base hit (20 times). He’s also registered five multi-hit games in 2023 (11.9%).
- This season, he has hit a long ball in two of the 42 games, leaving the ballpark in 1.6% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least once 10 times this season in 42 games played (23.8%), including one game with more than one run scored.
- Peralta has picked up at least one RBI 11 times this season in 42 games played (26.2%), including five games with more than one RBI (11.9%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once 17 times this season in 42 games (40.5%), including five games with more than one strikeout (11.9%).
|9 (56.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (42.3%)|
|3 (18.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (7.7%)|
|3 (18.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (26.9%)|
|2 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|6 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (19.2%)|
Ready to bet on Peralta, the Dodgers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.