Kyle Schwarber and the Philadelphia Phillies take on starter Charlie Morton and the Atlanta Braves at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Truist Park.
Looking to place a wager on Schwarber ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Schwarber
Get the latest odds for Schwarber and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Atlanta Braves
- Morton (5-4) will take to the mound for the Braves and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up six earned runs and allowed seven hits in five innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 39-year-old’s 3.61 ERA ranks 33rd, 1.414 WHIP ranks 58th, and 9.3 K/9 ranks 25th.
- The Braves average 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-most in the league.
- Braves pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.70 this year, fifth-best in baseball.
- Braves pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 12th in the majors.
- The Braves have given up the fourth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 48 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Schwarber or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kyle Schwarber Stats vs. the Braves
Schwarber Stats and Trends
- Schwarber has a hit in 47.1% of his games this season (24 of 51), and he posted multiple base hits in six of those contests (11.8%).
- He has hit a long ball in 23.5% of his games this season (51 contests), going yard in 5.5% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 23 times this season in 51 games played (45.1%), including three games with more than one run (5.9%).
- Schwarber has plated at least one run in 18 of 51 games this year (35.3%). He has collected more than one RBI in four of those contests (7.8%).
- In 76.5% of his contests this season (39 of 51), he has struck out at least once. In 18 of those games (35.3%), he registered more than one strikeout.
|13 (54.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (40.7%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (11.1%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (51.9%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (25.9%)|
|7 (29.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (40.7%)|
Ready to bet on Schwarber, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.