Thairo Estrada and the San Francisco Giants face off against starter Corbin Burnes and the Milwaukee Brewers at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at American Family Field.
Looking to place a wager on Estrada ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Estrada
Get the latest odds for Estrada and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Milwaukee Brewers
- Burnes (4-4) will take the mound for the Brewers, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw five innings against the Houston Astros, giving up five earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.97 ERA ranks 41st, 1.218 WHIP ranks 37th, and 8.1 K/9 ranks 42nd.
- The Brewers have a 8.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Brewers have the 14th-ranked ERA (4.19) in the majors this season.
- The Brewers have a combined WHIP of 1.305 as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Brewers have given up the fifth-most long balls so far this season with 70 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Estrada or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Thairo Estrada Stats vs. the Brewers
Estrada Stats and Trends
- Estrada has recorded a hit in 37 of 46 games this season (80.4%), with multiple base knocks in 15 of them (32.6%).
- In six of 46 games this season, he has gone yard (13.0%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 2.9% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run in 23 out of 46 games this season (50.0%), which includes two or more runs scored in seven of those contests (15.2%).
- In 14 of 46 games this season (30.4%), Estrada has knocked in at least one run, including two games with multiple RBI.
- In 33 of 46 games this year (71.7%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 14 of those games (30.4%) included an effort that resulted in two or more strikeouts.
|21 (87.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (72.7%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (40.9%)|
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (40.9%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (9.1%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (22.7%)|
Ready to bet on Estrada, the Giants or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.