Sean Murphy and the Atlanta Braves meet starter Zack Wheeler and the Philadelphia Phillies at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Truist Park.
Looking to place a bet on Murphy ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Murphy
Get the latest odds for Murphy and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Wheeler (3-4) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in six innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 32-year-old’s 4.11 ERA ranks 43rd, 1.228 WHIP ranks 41st, and 10.1 K/9 ranks 18th.
- The Phillies strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 24th-ranked ERA (4.65) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of 1.337 as a pitching staff, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Phillies have allowed the ninth-fewest home runs this season at just 53, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Murphy or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Sean Murphy Stats vs. the Phillies
Murphy Stats and Trends
- In 57.1% of his 42 games this season, Murphy has notched a base hit (24 times). He’s also collected 12 multi-hit games in 2023 (28.6%).
- Out of the 42 games he has appeared in this season, he’s hit a home run in nine contests (21.4%), homering in 5.7% of his plate appearances.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 21 times this season in 42 games played (50.0%), including six games with more than one run (14.3%).
- Murphy has tallied at least one RBI in 16 out of 42 games this season (38.1%). He has collected more than one RBI in eight of those games (19.0%).
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 57.1% of his games this year (24 of 42), striking out multiple times in 13 of those contests (31.0%).
|14 (60.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (52.6%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (31.6%)|
|13 (56.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (42.1%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (26.3%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (42.1%)|
Ready to bet on Murphy, the Braves or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.