William Contreras’ Milwaukee Brewers and the San Francisco Giants, who will be sending Logan Webb to the hill, face off at American Family Field on Saturday, May 27. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Contreras ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Contreras
Get the latest odds for Contreras and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- The Giants’ Webb (3-5) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in six innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Miami Marlins.
- The 26-year-old ranks 13th in ERA (2.91), 24th in WHIP (1.108), and 30th in K/9 (9) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Giants strike out 8.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 11th in MLB.
- The Giants have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 12th in baseball.
- The Giants rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.302 WHIP this season.
- The Giants have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 15th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Contreras or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
William Contreras Stats vs. the Giants
Contreras Stats and Trends
- Contreras has collected a base hit 26 times this season in 39 games played (66.7%), including multiple knocks on six occasions (15.4%).
- He has hit a long ball in four games this season, going deep in 2.5% of his chances at the plate.
- He has touched home plate in 15 of 39 contests this year.
- Contreras has driven in a run in nine of 39 games this season, including multiple RBI in four of them.
- In 22 of 39 games this season (56.4%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, eight of those games (20.5%) included a performance that resulted in two or more punchouts.
|12 (63.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (70.0%)|
|3 (15.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (15.0%)|
|8 (42.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.0%)|
|4 (21.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Contreras, the Brewers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.