At 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Bryan Reynolds and the Pittsburgh Pirates will take the diamond against the Seattle Mariners and starting pitcher Luis Castillo at T-Mobile Park, airing on RSNW.
Looking to put down a bet on Reynolds ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Reynolds
Get the latest odds for Reynolds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Seattle Mariners
- Castillo (3-2) will take to the mound for the Mariners and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics while allowing four hits.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 2.97 ERA ranks 16th, 1.040 WHIP ranks 14th, and 10.3 K/9 ranks 13th.
- The Mariners have a 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Mariners have pitched to a 3.60 this season, which ranks third in baseball.
- Mariners pitchers have a 1.164 WHIP this season, lowest in the majors.
- The Mariners have given up the first-fewest long balls so far this season with only 41 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Reynolds or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bryan Reynolds Stats vs. the Mariners
Reynolds Stats and Trends
- Reynolds has tallied a hit 37 times this year in 48 games played (77.1%), with 12 multi-hit efforts (25.0%).
- He has gone deep in six of 48 games in 2023 (12.5%), which is 3.4% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 20 times this year in 48 games played (41.7%), including six times when he tallied multiple runs (12.5%).
- In 18 of 48 games this season (37.5%), Reynolds has notched an RBI, and in six of those games (12.5%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has struck out at least once 25 times this season in 48 games (52.1%), including nine games with more than one strikeout (18.8%).
|15 (65.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||22 (88.0%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (32.0%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (44.0%)|
|2 (8.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.0%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (44.0%)|
Ready to bet on Reynolds, the Pirates or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.