On Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET, Edmundo Sosa and the Philadelphia Phillies will challenge starter Charlie Morton and the Atlanta Braves at Truist Park, airing on FS1.
Looking to bet on Sosa ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Sosa
Get the latest odds for Sosa and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Atlanta Braves
- The Braves’ Morton (5-4) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up six earned runs in five innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 39-year-old ranks 33rd in ERA (3.61), 58th in WHIP (1.414), and 25th in K/9 (9.3) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Braves have a 9.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, third-best in baseball.
- Braves pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.70 this year, fifth-best in baseball.
- The Braves rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Braves have given up the fourth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 48 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Sosa or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Edmundo Sosa Stats vs. the Braves
Sosa Stats and Trends
- Sosa has reached base with a base hit 23 times this season in 37 games played (62.2%), including multiple knocks in 16.2% of them (six times).
- He has hit a long ball in three of 37 games in 2023 (8.1%), which is 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
- In eight of 37 games this season (21.6%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Sosa has driven in at least one run 11 times this year in 37 games played (29.7%). He does not, however, have multiple RBI in any of those games.
- In 21 of 37 games this year (56.8%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, four of those games (10.8%) included a performance that resulted in more than one punchout.
|14 (63.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (60.0%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (26.7%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (13.3%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (6.7%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (20.0%)|
Ready to bet on Sosa, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.