At 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Joshua Palacios and the Pittsburgh Pirates will take the field against the Seattle Mariners and starting pitcher Luis Castillo at T-Mobile Park, airing on RSNW.
Looking to wager on Palacios ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Palacios
Get the latest odds for Palacios and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Seattle Mariners
- The Mariners’ Castillo (3-2) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics while allowing four hits.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 30-year-old ranks 16th in ERA (2.97), 14th in WHIP (1.040), and 13th in K/9 (10.3).
- The Mariners average the 11th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.9) in the league this season.
- The Mariners have the third-best ERA (3.60) in the majors this season.
- The Mariners have a combined 1.164 WHIP as a pitching staff, first-lowest in MLB.
- No team has allowed fewer than the 41 homers the Mariners have given up so far this year.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Palacios or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Joshua Palacios Stats vs. the Mariners
Palacios Stats and Trends
- In three of seven games this season Palacios has gotten a hit, with one multi-hit contest.
- In the seven games in which he’s logged a plate appearance this season, he has zero homers.
- He has scored in one of seven contests this year.
- In one of seven games this year, Palacios has plated at least one run. He notched multiple RBI in that contest.
- In four of seven games this season, he has been set down on strikes at least once, and he has one game in which he fanned more than once.
|3 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||0 (0.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||0 (0.0%)|
Ready to bet on Palacios, the Pirates or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.