J.D. Martinez is currently on a 10-game hitting streak, and he’ll be trying to keep that streak going against Tyler Glasnow when the Los Angeles Dodgers and Tampa Bay Rays go head to head at Tropicana Field on Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Martínez ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Martínez
Get the latest odds for Martínez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Tampa Bay Rays
- Glasnow gets the nod for the Rays and will make his first start of the season.
- The 29-year-old right-hander hasn’t pitched since last season. He last appeared on Saturday, Oct. 8 against the Cleveland Guardians, when he pitched five scoreless innings as the starter.
- Last season, he posted a 1.35 ERA with 13.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays have a 8.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Rays have pitched to a 3.68 this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- The Rays have a combined 1.213 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-lowest in MLB.
- The Rays have allowed the eighth-fewest home runs this season at just 52, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Martínez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
J.D. Martínez Stats vs. the Rays
Martínez Stats and Trends
- Martinez has tallied a hit 26 times this year in 36 games played (72.2%), with nine multi-hit efforts (25.0%).
- He has left the yard in seven of 36 games in 2023 (19.4%), which is 5.8% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run 13 times this year in 36 games played (36.1%), including six games with more than one run (16.7%).
- In 50.0% of his contests this year (18 of 36), Martinez has produced at least one run. In eight of those games (22.2%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in four games.
- In 77.8% of his 36 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (28 times). He’s also had 14 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (38.9%).
|10 (58.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (84.2%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (31.6%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (47.4%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (21.1%)|
|7 (41.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (57.9%)|
Ready to bet on Martínez, the Dodgers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.