On Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET, Wander Franco and the Tampa Bay Rays will take on starter Clayton Kershaw and the Los Angeles Dodgers at Tropicana Field, airing on BSSUN.
Looking to place a wager on Franco ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Franco
Get the latest odds for Franco and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Kershaw (6-4) will take to the mound for the Dodgers and make his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed 3 2/3 innings while giving up four earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the St. Louis Cardinals.
- The 35-year-old ranks 19th in ERA (2.98), 21st in WHIP (1.099), and ninth in K/9 (10.8) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Dodgers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 20th in MLB.
- Dodgers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.36 this year, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Dodgers have a combined WHIP of just 1.247 as a pitching staff, which is the seventh-best in baseball this season.
- The Dodgers have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 15th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Franco or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Wander Franco Stats vs. the Dodgers
Franco Stats and Trends
- In 36 of 51 games this year (70.6%), Franco has recorded a hit, and he collected more than one hit in 17 of those contests (33.3%).
- In 13.7% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (seven of 51). He’s hit a round-tripper in 3.1% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- In 47.1% of his 51 games this season, he has scored (24 times). Also, he’s put up seven games with multiple runs in 2023 (13.7%).
- In 18 of 51 games this year (35.3%), Franco has driven in a run, and in six of those games (11.8%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 43.1% of his 51 games this season, he has struck out (22 times). He’s also had six games with multiple Ks in 2023 (11.8%).
|22 (73.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (66.7%)|
|10 (33.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (33.3%)|
|16 (53.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (38.1%)|
|4 (13.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (14.3%)|
|11 (36.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Franco, the Rays or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.