The upcoming contest between Harold Ramirez’s Tampa Bay Rays and the Los Angeles Dodgers (with Clayton Kershaw getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Ramirez ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Ramirez
Get the latest odds for Ramirez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- The Dodgers will send Kershaw (6-4) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed five hits in 3 2/3 innings against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 35-year-old’s 2.98 ERA ranks 19th, 1.099 WHIP ranks 21st, and 10.8 K/9 ranks ninth.
- The Dodgers average the 20th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Dodgers have the 17th-ranked ERA (4.36) in the majors this season.
- The Dodgers have a combined 1.247 WHIP as a pitching staff, seventh-lowest in MLB.
- The Dodgers have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 15th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Ramirez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Harold Ramirez Stats vs. the Dodgers
Ramirez Stats and Trends
- Ramirez has a hit in 62.5% of his games this season (25 of 40), and he posted multiple hits in 12 of those games (30.0%).
- He has hit a home run in 17.5% of his games this season (40 contests), going yard in 4.7% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least a run in 17 of 40 games played this season (42.5%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Ramirez has plated a run in 15 of 40 games this year, including multiple RBI in five of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 22 out of 40 games this year (55.0%), while fanning multiple times in eight of them (20.0%).
|14 (56.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (73.3%)|
|6 (24.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (40.0%)|
|11 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (40.0%)|
|6 (24.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (6.7%)|
|11 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (26.7%)|
Ready to bet on Ramirez, the Rays or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.