At 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Joey Meneses and the Washington Nationals will take the diamond against the Kansas City Royals and starting pitcher Brady Singer at Kauffman Stadium, airing on BSKC.
Looking to place a wager on Meneses ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Meneses
Get the latest odds for Meneses and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Kansas City Royals
- The Royals will send Singer (3-4) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Monday, when he tossed 3 2/3 innings while giving up five earned runs on seven hits in a matchup with the Detroit Tigers.
- The 26-year-old has pitched to a 7.48 ERA this season with 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.6 walks per nine across 10 games.
- The Royals have a 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- Royals pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.26 this year, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Royals have a combined WHIP of 1.470 as a pitching staff, which is third-worst in baseball this season.
- With 64 homers allowed, the Royals rank 21st in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Meneses or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Joey Meneses Stats vs. the Royals
Meneses Stats and Trends
- In 72.9% of his games this year (35-of-48), Meneses has posted a hit. In 17 of those games (35.4%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- This season, he has hit a home run in two of the 48 games, going deep in 0.9% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least a run in 18 of 48 games played this season (37.5%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- In 37.5% of his contests this season (18 of 48), Meneses has driven in at least one run. In five of those games (10.4%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in three games.
- He has struck out one or more times 32 times this year in 48 games (66.7%), including nine games with more than one strikeout (18.8%).
|20 (71.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (75.0%)|
|9 (32.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (40.0%)|
|9 (32.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (45.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.0%)|
|10 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (40.0%)|
Ready to bet on Meneses, the Nationals or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.