Kauffman Stadium is where Vinnie Pasquantino and the Kansas City Royals will take on starter Josiah Gray and the Washington Nationals on Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Pasquantino ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pasquantino
Get the latest odds for Pasquantino and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Washington Nationals
- The Nationals’ Gray (4-5) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw five innings against the Detroit Tigers, giving up one earned run while allowing three hits.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 25-year-old’s 2.65 ERA ranks 10th, 1.370 WHIP ranks 52nd, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 52nd.
- The Nationals have a 7.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.57 this year, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Nationals pitchers have a 1.441 WHIP this season, 25th in the majors.
- With 63 homers allowed, the Nationals rank 19th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pasquantino or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Vinnie Pasquantino Stats vs. the Nationals
Pasquantino Stats and Trends
- Pasquantino has recorded a hit in 32 of 51 games this year (62.7%), with more than one hit in 12 of those contests (23.5%).
- He has hit a long ball in nine games this season, going deep in 4.1% of his trips to home plate.
- He has scored at least a run in 20 of 51 games played this season (39.2%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Pasquantino has driven in at least one run 17 times this season in 51 games played (33.3%), including six times driving in multiple runs (11.8%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 39.2% of his contests this year (20 of 51), he has struck out at least once. In five of those games (9.8%), he registered more than one punchout.
|17 (63.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (62.5%)|
|6 (22.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (25.0%)|
|10 (37.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (41.7%)|
|4 (14.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (20.8%)|
|11 (40.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Pasquantino, the Royals or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.