On Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET, Kolten Wong and the Seattle Mariners will match up with starter Vince Velasquez and the Pittsburgh Pirates at T-Mobile Park, airing on RSNW.
Looking to put down a bet on Wong ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Wong
Get the latest odds for Wong and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Pittsburgh Pirates
- Velasquez (4-3) will take the mound for the Pirates, his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday, May 4, when he threw three innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, giving up one earned run.
- The 30-year-old has pitched to a 3.06 ERA this season with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.3 walks per nine across seven games.
- The Pirates strike out 8.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 11th in MLB.
- The Pirates have the eighth-best ERA (3.84) in the majors this season.
- The Pirates have a combined WHIP of 1.302 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- With just 47 homers allowed, the Pirates rank second in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Wong or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kolten Wong Stats vs. the Pirates
Wong Stats and Trends
- Wong has a hit in 36.4% of his games this year (12 of 33), and he posted multiple base hits in four of them (12.1%).
- He has not yet gone yard this season in 33 games.
- In nine of 33 games this season (27.3%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Wong has plated at least one run in five of 33 games played this season (15.2%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 19 out of 33 games this year (57.6%), while fanning multiple times in four of them (12.1%).
|5 (27.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (46.7%)|
|1 (5.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (20.0%)|
|8 (44.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||1 (6.7%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (11.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (20.0%)|
Ready to bet on Wong, the Mariners or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.