Target Field is where Carlos Correa and the Minnesota Twins will challenge starter Chris Bassitt and the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday, May 27 at 2:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Correa ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Correa
Get the latest odds for Correa and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Toronto Blue Jays
- The Blue Jays’ Bassitt (5-3) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 6 1/3 innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, giving up two earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- The 34-year-old ranks 22nd in ERA (3.03), 11th in WHIP (1.027), and 51st in K/9 (7.5) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Blue Jays strike out 9.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Blue Jays have pitched to a 3.96 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a 1.286 WHIP this season, 13th in the majors.
- The Blue Jays have given up 68 home runs so far this season (the 25th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Correa or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Carlos Correa Stats vs. the Blue Jays
Correa Stats and Trends
- Correa has picked up a hit in 28 of 45 games this season, with multiple hits in eight of them.
- Out of the 45 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s hit a long ball in six contests (13.3%), taking the pitcher deep in 3% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least a run in 12 of 45 games played this season (26.7%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Correa has driven in a run in 33.3% of his 45 games this season, with two or more RBI in 15.6% of those contests (seven). He has also knocked in three or more runs in two contests.
- In 68.9% of his contests this season (31 of 45), he has gone down on strikes at least once. In 12 of those games (26.7%), he registered two or more strikeouts.
|12 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (64.0%)|
|5 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (12.0%)|
|4 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (32.0%)|
|2 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.0%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (32.0%)|
Ready to bet on Correa, the Twins or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.