The upcoming game between J.P. Crawford’s Seattle Mariners and the Pittsburgh Pirates (with Vince Velasquez getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 4:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Crawford ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Crawford
Get the latest odds for Crawford and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Pittsburgh Pirates
- Velasquez (4-3) will take the mound for the Pirates, his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday, May 4 against the Tampa Bay Rays, throwing three innings and giving up one earned run.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.06, a 2.62 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.160 in seven games this season.
- The Pirates strike out 8.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 11th in MLB.
- The Pirates have the eighth-best ERA (3.84) in the majors this season.
- The Pirates rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.302 WHIP this season.
- With just 47 homers allowed, the Pirates rank second in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Crawford or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
J.P. Crawford Stats vs. the Pirates
Crawford Stats and Trends
- Crawford has collected a base hit 29 times this year in 49 games played (59.2%), including multiple knocks on 11 occasions (22.4%).
- He has gone deep in three of 49 games in 2023 (6.1%), which is 1.5% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run 20 times this year in 49 games played (40.8%), including six games with more than one run (12.2%).
- Crawford has driven in at least one run 13 times this season in 49 games played (26.5%), including six times driving in multiple runs (12.2%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 28 of 49 games this year (57.1%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, eight of those games (16.3%) included an effort that resulted in more than one strikeout.
|16 (64.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (54.2%)|
|6 (24.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (20.8%)|
|12 (48.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (33.3%)|
|2 (8.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.2%)|
|6 (24.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (29.2%)|
Ready to bet on Crawford, the Mariners or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.