On Saturday, May 27 at 2:10 PM ET, Matt Chapman and the Toronto Blue Jays will match up with starter Pablo Lopez and the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, airing on BSN.
Looking to wager on Chapman ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Chapman
Get the latest odds for Chapman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- The Twins’ Lopez (2-3) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in six innings pitched against the Los Angeles Angels on Sunday.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 3.90 ERA ranks 40th, 1.100 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 11.3 K/9 ranks fifth.
- The Twins strike out 10 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-best in MLB.
- Twins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.39 this year, second-best in baseball.
- The Twins have a combined WHIP of just 1.184 as a pitching staff, which is the second-best in baseball this season.
- The Twins have allowed the second-fewest home runs this season at just 47, or 0.9 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Chapman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Matt Chapman Stats vs. the Twins
Chapman Stats and Trends
- Chapman has picked up a hit in 36 out of 51 games this season (70.6%), with at least two hits in 15 of those contests (29.4%).
- He has hit a long ball in 13.7% of his games in 2023 (seven of 51), which amounts to 3.2% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate in 21 of 51 games this year, including multiple runs scored in five of them.
- Chapman has picked up at least one RBI 16 times this season in 51 games played (31.4%), including seven games with more than one RBI (13.7%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 76.5% of his contests this year (39 of 51), he has gone down on strikes one or more times. In 14 of those games (27.5%), he registered more than one strikeout.
|15 (71.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||21 (70.0%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (33.3%)|
|9 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (40.0%)|
|2 (9.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (16.7%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (36.7%)|
Ready to bet on Chapman, the Blue Jays or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.