At 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Tucupita Marcano and the Pittsburgh Pirates will suit up against the Seattle Mariners and starting pitcher Luis Castillo at T-Mobile Park, airing on RSNW.
Looking to place a wager on Marcano ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Marcano
Get the latest odds for Marcano and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Seattle Mariners
- The Mariners’ Castillo (3-2) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in six innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Oakland Athletics.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 30-year-old’s 2.97 ERA ranks 16th, 1.040 WHIP ranks 14th, and 10.3 K/9 ranks 13th.
- The Mariners have a 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Mariners have pitched to a 3.60 this season, which ranks third in baseball.
- The Mariners have a combined WHIP of just 1.164 as a pitching staff, which is the first-best in baseball this season.
- The Mariners have allowed the first-fewest home runs this season at just 41, or 0.8 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Marcano or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Tucupita Marcano Stats vs. the Mariners
Marcano Stats and Trends
- In 60.7% of his games this year (17-of-28), Marcano has posted a hit. In four of those games (14.3%), he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- Out of the 28 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s homered in three contests (10.7%), going deep in 3.4% of his plate appearances.
- In nine of 28 games this season, he has scored a run, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Marcano has plated at least one run in six of 28 games played this season (21.4%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- In nine of 28 games this year (32.1%), he has been set down on strikes at least once, including two games with multiple Ks.
|10 (76.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (46.7%)|
|2 (15.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (13.3%)|
|5 (38.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (26.7%)|
|2 (15.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (6.7%)|
|3 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (20.0%)|
Ready to bet on Marcano, the Pirates or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.