At 4:05 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Adolis Garcia and the Texas Rangers will take the diamond against the Baltimore Orioles and starting pitcher Dean Kremer at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, airing on MASN2.
Looking to wager on Garcia ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Garcia
Get the latest odds for Garcia and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- The Orioles will send Kremer (5-1) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Toronto Blue Jays, giving up one earned run while allowing nine hits.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 27-year-old’s 4.61 ERA ranks 55th, 1.481 WHIP ranks 65th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 52nd.
- The Orioles average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- Orioles pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.18 this year, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Orioles pitchers have a 1.322 WHIP this season, 18th in the majors.
- The Orioles have allowed 64 home runs this season, or 1.3 per game. That ranks 21st in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Garcia or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Adolis García Stats vs. the Orioles
Garcia Stats and Trends
- Garcia has collected a hit in 28 of 49 games this season (57.1%), with more than one hit in 12 of those games (24.5%).
- In 11 of 49 games this season, he has hit a home run (22.4%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 6.6% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 26 times this year in 49 games played (53.1%), including 11 times when he tallied multiple runs (22.4%).
- Garcia has notched at least one RBI in 24 out of 49 games this year (49.0%). He has collected two or more RBI in 12 of those games (24.5%).
- He has struck out at least once 34 times this year in 49 games (69.4%), including 13 games with more than one strikeout (26.5%).
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (56.0%)|
|7 (29.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (20.0%)|
|15 (62.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (44.0%)|
|7 (29.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.0%)|
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (40.0%)|
Ready to bet on Garcia, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.